Ski tour in the spurs of the Tien-Shan ridge.
“SNOW PEARLS OF UZBEKISTAN”
Route: Tashkent – Spurs of the Tien-Shan Ridge (SPA Hotel)
– Tashkent – Samarkand
7 days / 6 nights
In this tour we invite fans of active skiing on the snow-covered slopes of the Beldersay and Chimgan mountains, and also you will have an opportunity to get acquainted with the historical sights of the capital of Uzbekistan – Tashkent and the ancient but eternally young Samarkand.
Ski resorts Beldersaya and Chimgan were erected under the leadership of the head coach of the USSR ski team – Leonid Tyagachev. From 1983 to 1985, in the western spurs of the Tien-Shan Ridge, trails and lifts were built that met the requirements of the International Ski Federation, hotels, restaurants, cafes – all the necessary infrastructure. It was from the mid-80’s on the weekend here in large numbers, whole families began to come to fans of mountain skiing. Small children were attached to mountain skiing from 3-4 years old. This was the beginning of the heyday of the skiing Chimgan.
Specialists came to the conclusion that the snow structure here is similar to the New Zealand one, and also the Russian one in Krasnaya Polyana, where the XXII Winter Olympic Games were held. The structure of snowflakes is flat, they lie in layers and do not stick together, thus providing a quick and easy glide.
There are many snow on the slopes, lifts work, prices are affordable and people are emotional.
Those who have ever been here again return to Chimgan with friends or relatives.
Information for snowboarders / skiers:
- Length of chairlift – 25OOm
- Lifting time – 25 min
- Height difference – 565 m
- Slope length – 3О17 m
- The average gradient is 26O (max-52 O)
- Length of the rope-tow rope hoist – 1OOO m.,
- Height difference – 200 m
- Lifting time – 5 min
- Slope length – 25 O m
- The upper mark of the slope is 235 meters above sea level.
- Length of the chairlift – 80 m
- Lifting time – 10 minutes
- Height difference – 385 m
- The length of the slope is 15OOm
- Height difference – 425 m
- The length of the rope-tow rope hoist is 57O m
- Height difference – 35O m
- Lifting time – 1 min
- Length of the slope – 1 km